Vikas is been helping businesses and individuals with his 14+ years of experience in Software Industry, by enabling them to understand and apply disruptive technologies and innovations.
Disruptive tech & innovation
Disruptive technologies & innovations have changed the business landscape. Vikas helps businesses remains updated about latest diruptive technologies, train their leaders and workforce to acquire relevant skills and more.
Artificial Intelligence Solutions
Among other disruptive technologies, artificial intelligence is most powerful technology. Here is one such presentation given to Small business owners to understand AI in simple words.
In addition, Vikas also provide consultancy to business on how to levarage AI in their business.
Mentor - software product developers
Software product developers, also known as SDE i.e. Software Development Engineers are in high demand and it’s a rare talent. Vikas mentors, aspiring and experienced software engineers to develop essential expertise which are relevant to crack the coding and system design interviews of top companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft & more. Also he mentors software developers in service based companies to help them transition into product based companies so that they can double their salary and further increase their career prospects.
Vikas Jain - Tech Background
Vikas is having 14+ years of corporate experience with 8+ years of working experience in various profiles in Software Engineering domain including development, automation, testing, L3 Support in IBM & McAfee. He even got offer from Microsoft but he choose to work as entrepreneur. He has 6+ years’ experience of working as Independent consultant providing Tech & Management consulting.
Vikas is always eager to leverage his diverse experience to solve complex problems using software with customer-oriented approach.
Skills & Technology Experience
Advanced: C, Shell Scripting, Unix, DS & Algo, System Design
Experienced: Java, Python, Oracle Siebel CRM, SQL, Network packet assessment
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Numpy, Jupyter notebook
Behavioral Edge: Complex Problem Solving, Customer & User behavior-based development, exposure to various profiles of Software engineering domain, Agile & Lifelong learning, Customer Advocacy
CEH, CCNA, SCJP, AIX, DB2 & Siebel CCC.
- Adhyan World (2014/July – Present)
- Tech & Management Consultant, Author, Speaker & Founder
- Tech Consulting
- Details: Simplify the understanding of AI business solutions so that non-tech managers and leaders could get insights and start using it
- Skills: Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence
- Management Consulting
- Details: Creator of Vikas Growth Quadrant. Delivered 200 talks and programs on technology, leadership, business growth and more
- Skills: Business requirement gathering, Developing Customized solution, Public Speaking
- Delivered programs during corporate conferences/meetings of Fortune 500 companies like Yamaha, Dell, McAfee (Intel), Power Trade Corporation (PTC India), CRY, BSES, IPL, Oracle and more.
- McAfee (2010/April – 2014/July)
- Received “McAfee Support Manager’s Choice award 2011”
- Tech Lead (2013/July – 2014/July) | Project: MAC/MCC QA & Release
- As Tech lead, I led the team of 6 QA engineers to plan the timely release of products after rigorous testing.
- Planning of out of the cycle release with critical patches
- Improvement of legacy test framework
- Skills: Shell Scripting, Unix
- Senior QA Engineer (2012/June – 2013/July) | Project: McAfee Application & Change Control
- Adding new test cases in our shell script based legacy test framework
- Write custom scripts & test cases to expose race conditions in the kernel driver
- Timely delivery of product releases
- Skills: Unix, Shell Scripting
- L3 Support & Escalation Engineer (2010/April – 2012/June) | Project: L3 Support & Escalation Engineer
- Analyze and escalated support cases from L1 & L2 team which requires engineering intervention.
- Work with Engineering team to resolve those cases and provide patches to the customer
- Manage the team and mentored the new hires
- Skills: Unix, Troubleshooting, Windows, Shell Scripting
- IBM (2006/February – 2010/April)
- Received “The Best of IBM – Bravo award for delivery excellence”
- Senior Software Engineer (2008/July – 2010/April) | Project: ISS X-Force
- Performed security research to perform security validation of recently released Microsoft Security Patches, CVE (Common Vulnerability Exposures) and other software security releases
- Timely release of security coverage of latest CVE covering unit testing, regression testing and system testing
- Skills: Shell Scripting, Unit Testing, Security, System Integration Testing
- Application Developer (2006/July – 2008/July) | Project: Siebel DataOps EIM
- Developing automated solutions using C, Java, Shell Scripting to populate the Oracle SIEBEL CRM EIM after populating the relevant database tables using SQL
- Got an opportunity to lead the team of 5 developers due to sudden team change
- Skills: C, Java, SQL, Shell Scripting, Unix, Siebel
- Intern (2006/February – 2006/July) | Project: Siebel DataOps EIM
- Writing scripts in C, Shell & Java to perform mass data changes from backend based on knowledge of Siebel EIM database table
- Skills: C, Java, SQL, Shell Scripting, Unix, Siebel