Why clients prefer to engage Vikas Jain for their conferences & corporate event?
A keynote speech may seems like a short duration talk but experienced conference orgnizers are already aware about the importance of keynote speech which sets the tone of whole event.
Vikas put extensive efforts to understand the demography of participants and customize the content to achieve the objectives of client while engaging the audience in best possible manner.
Vikas works closely with conference organizers, reaches before time at venue , remains flexible with clients and organizing team to adapt to last moment changes.
What is the Professional Speaking fee of Vikas Jain?
Vikas Jain is from Delhi(India) and deliver keynote speeches globally (Virtual & Physical)
Professional Fee may further vary based on the customization required and other factors like distributing phyiscal book authored by Vikas for every conference participants, access to onling learning platform for participants, multiple events booked together and more. Please get in touch with our team.
Contact Vikas Jain & his team?
Vikas Jain is frequently invited to speak and inspire the audience by various companies and other institutions. To invite Vikas, you may
- Send out an E-mail at office [at] vikasjainlive.com
- For any urgent communication, you may office at Call/WhatsApp +91-88022-25500 and Vikas Jain at +91-88-0202-7070
- For further communication, you can have a look at “Contact Us” in the bottom of page
PR KIT - Profile, Photo and other essential media
Vikas Jain - Introduction Statements
Vikas Jain is an award-winning motivational keynote speaker, author, creator of “Vikas World-Class Quadrant & entrepreneur.
Vikas Jain is an award-winning motivational keynote speaker, author of “Be World-Class” and 2 other books, creator of “Vikas World-Class Quadrant” and has been featured in International Publications.
Vikas has delivered more than 200 speeches for fortune 500 organizations like Yamaha, Intel, Dell.
Vikas Jain is an award-winning, International Keynote & Motivational Speaker. He helps businesses and individuals to become World-Class in their Industry using “Vikas World-Class Quadrant”, an innovative strategy created by him.
Vikas has delivered 200+ speeches for organizations including Yamaha, Intel, Dell and authored 3 books including “Be World-Class”.
He previously worked as a Tech lead with McAfee & IBM and denied an offer from Microsoft to purse his mission as an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Vikas Jain - Full Profile
Vikas Jain is an award-winning global speaker and author, who inspires businesses and individuals to achieve World-class Success. He is a Growth & Innovation consultant and has previously worked with IBM & McAfee. He is the founder of the Worldclass Network, a platform to engage and nurture the world’s best professionals and leaders. He is the creator of Vikas World-Class Quadrant, an exponential growth strategy to become world-class in your Industry and uncovering a secret tribe of world’s best leaders & professionals.
He has delivered 400+ programs across industries. Some of the organizations including Fortune 500 companies that trusted his work are Yamaha, Dell, CRY, Oracle, Intel, Fevicol, Haier, Power Trade Corporation (PTC India), State Bank of India -Officers Association, Chegg, OrientBell, Virgo Laminates, FnS International, Anika International, GreenPly, ICSI, FCBM and more. This makes him the best choice for Annual Events, Conferences, Sales & Dealers Meet, Leadership Outbounds and other corporate events.
As a coach, he works with leaders, executives and professionals to set them on the journey to becoming world-class in their industry strategically covering inner-world dynamics and leveraging industry best-kept secrets. He firmly believes that we all have potential to become world-class in our industry and one can get to the “World’s best” level irrespective of their background. He talks about V.I.K.A.S Framework (Vision & Visibility, Innovation, Knowledge, Attitude & Action, Skills) which is an ingredient to becoming World-Class brands and thought-leaders.
He is the host of Vikas Jain LIVE Show inviting world-class professionals and leaders from around the world to share the secret behind world-class success.
He received the Most Inspiring Motivational Speaker of the Year, Silver Award by EEMA (Event and Entertainment Management Association) and in 2021 alone delivered virtual keynote for conferences and events in France, Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, Southern Africa, US, Bangladesh, India and more.
He has been featured in Josh Talks (3M+ views on video), Speaking Tree @ Times Group, Dainik Bhaskar, India Live TV, IEEE Chapter and more.
He is a co-founder of the Professionals Speakers Association of India, a registered society to nurture professional speakers and part of the global speakers federation. He was the founding president of the Delhi Chapter. He is also part of the Mentor of Change program by Govt. of India to nurture tinkering and innovation at the school level. He is a life member of JITO (Jain International Trade Organization), ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development), AIMA (All India Management Association).
He started Adhyan Foundation to empower & connect talented people through opportunities. This is achieved through workshops, books and more. He has created a blueprint of Centers of Excellence and dream of opening such centers to empower the education and skill development ecosystem.
He did MCA from the University of Delhi & B.Sc from Hansraj College. He specializes in delivering a rare combination of original & intellectual content, in an engaging and inspirational manner, leveraging humour and story-telling. Read more about his journey at vikasjainlive.com/about.
Terms & Condition
- Vikas inspires the audience to achieve more in their life but does not promote/endorse any product/services of the client as part of the engagement
- Vikas’s does not prefer to speak at sweepstakes, MLM (pyramid schemes), network marketing business events
- Any additional activity like “long coaching/discussion session with key individual”, additional meetings in addition to speaking engagement, PR coverage etc. should be discussed in detail before the event and mutually agreed upon
- Speaking engagement is confirmed only after fulfilling the advance payment condition as laid out and shared with the client.
- In case Vikas could not speak at the event due to any unforeseen circumstances (though it has not happened in the past and unlikely to happen in the future too), we would return advance professional fee received for that engagement from the client. Liability of such cases could not go beyond this point
- In case client cancels the engagement after confirmation by paying advance payment, we would not be able to return the advance payment, as for speakers like Vikas, dates are booked in advance, and it may so happen that after your confirmation we have denied requests for other assignments. The client may submit a request to us which can be further explored for possibilities and this may vary from case to case
- As a speaker, Vikas’ calendar hours are pretty critical and booked in advance. Hence any change in date/time of the speech from the client which could not be considered by Vikas due to his packed calendar would be considered as “Client’s Cancelling the engagement” as discussed earlier. Though Vikas tends to be as flexible as possible based on his availability
Invitation to Speak at Social Events
As a global citizen and thought leader, Vikas is having a special interest in social organizations and events. But as a professional speaker, even social organizations understand this and hence he is paid by the organizers for his services. Though based on the background of the event, speaker fee would be charged less as compared to corporate engagements.
Travel Booking for Vikas Jain
Vikas lives in Delhi and invited to deliver talk across the World. To invite Vikas to Speak at your event, you need to book flights from New Delhi International Airport (code: DEL) to the respective location. Though Vikas prefers to travel in business class but based on client’s budget, he is open to travel in Economy class too. The stay could be arranged in 4 Star + hotel. Vikas prefers to stay in the same-hotel/near-by-hotel where the event happens so that he can visit the venue before the event. This is for technical testing and also to become aware of the ambiance of the conference hall so that he can customize the speech delivery for maximum impact.