Vikas Jain

Secret Behind Top 1% Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurship Cell – Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College – Delhi

The top 1% are doing something different from the remaining 99%. In my pursuit of unveiling the secret strategies the top 1% adopted, I found success patterns that yield world-class success.

This session is to cover the Success Secret behind the Top 1% of Entrepreneurs. The program is organized by Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College under the aegis of Udhmodya Foundation, University of Delhi.

When I moved from corporate life to a journey of entrepreneurship, I found many challenges that are commonly faced by entrepreneurs. As a motivational speaker at various corporate events like annual corporate meets, dealers meet and sales meet I have shared those secrets with participants.

In my journey from previously working in top companies like IBM, and McAfee to getting an offer from Microsoft, I found that these success patterns can help all professionals and leaders at various levels.

Recent Posts
Categories
Archives